Easy fried chicken. Browse Our Fast & Easy Fried Chicken Recipes Collection. Combine the salt, flour, black pepper, and cayenne in a large, shallow bowl. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken pieces to taste, then roll in flour to coat. Place chicken pieces in skillet and fry on medium heat until one side is golden brown, then turn and brown other side until chicken is no longer pink inside and its juices run clear. You can cook Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture. Easy Southern Fried Chicken It doesn't get any finer than Southern fried chicken. Whether it's a recipe Mama made growing up or one that was passed along by a friend, the best fried chicken recipes are those shared from one Southerner to another. Rinse the chicken pieces in cold water, then pat dry with kitchen paper.
Easy fried chicken instructions
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
To make the coating, tip the flour, dried herbs, cayenne pepper, white pepper and a pinch of salt into a large. Yes, this quick recipe is low on time, high on flavor. Serve it with mashed potatoes and greens or a salad for a fast weeknight dinner. From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books). Find out how to make juicy fried chicken with a crispy golden crust.