Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. As the tortellini cooks, prepare the chicken and alfredo sauce. Melt half of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven over medium heat, combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in the chicken, artichokes and olives. Cook over medium heat until heated through. You can have Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- You need of Tortellini Alfredo.
- You need 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- It’s 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture with tomato. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Great recipe for Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. Another meal made on the truck.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This delicious quick fix can be made at home and on the truck and will satisfy you and the whole family. Yes, I can see how it could be easily adapted to include chicken or ham or bacon or veggies. I have made alfredo from a number of different recipes and this is one of the nicest. So simple with the packaged fresh three cheese tortellini that was waiting for the right sauce. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.