Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!). See great recipes for Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) too! Chicken Ramen Stir Fry is a simple but tasty dish that is perfect for any night of the week. Packed full of crunchy veggies cooked down in a savory spicy sauce, served over ramen noodles, this dish is a home run!
That 's half the fun in making this salad. A nice Italian dressing adds plenty of zip, and the only thing left is tossing in the chicken, green onions, olives and a few cucumbers. Ramen noodles are everyone favorite plus when you add chicken,veggies and amazing homemade ramen seasoning sauce then this chicken ramen becomes restaurant style food. You can cook Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!)
- It’s of Soft boiled eggs.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- Prepare 10 oz of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Broth.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli garlic sauce.
The chicken ramen recipe is best as it can be prepared in no time plus add veggies of your choice makes this homemade. This Chicken and Veggies Ramen Noodles Skillet is perfect for weeknight dinners. Delicious ramen noodles tossed with leftover chicken, carrots and snap peas make for an easy and quick dinner idea. Anytime you find yourself with leftover chicken, consider it a blessing.
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) step by step
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.
You can certainly go for a second round of last night's dinner, but the wonderful thing about this mild-mannered meat is that it's so easy to repurpose it into an entirely different meal. I learned a few things while making this recipe, and the most important one is about the noodles. I used fresh yakisoba noodles because I wanted that fresh noodle texture. Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. Inspired by traditional Japanese ramen, but on the table in under an hour.