Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract.
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! Chocolate Banana Bread – moist, chocolaty and full of flavor, makes a great treat alongside morning coffee or milk. You can cook Chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- It’s of A. Dry ingredients.
- You need 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- Prepare 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- You need 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of B. Wet ingredients.
- You need 2 of overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- Prepare 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs – at room temperature.
- Prepare 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk – at room temperature.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Each slice is studded with nuts. —Connie Deke, DeWitt, Nebraska.
Chocolate banana bread step by step
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy quick bread recipe with big chocolate flavor! Deliciously decadent, with loads of bananas to make it extra moist. With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!!