Granola. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood.
The grocery aisle is overflowing with specialty. Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut Granola. The World's Healthiest and Yummiest Granola and Nut Butter! (hedgefundamentally.com). You can cook Granola using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola
- It’s 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter (I use one with only peanuts as ingredient).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed mixed nuts of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- You need 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of real vanilla.
- It’s 2 Tbs of oil of choice.
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 cups of dried fruit of choice.
- It’s of Cocao nibs optional.
We believe the simple idea that granola is best when it's fresh, local Anahola Granola captures the exotic flavorings of our tropical paradise to bring the fresh Hawaiian. Hearthside is a leading granola manufacturer: Granola, Granola Base, Granola Bars and other fresh Granola Products. Our wholesome granolas are used in many of the granola products we make. GRANOLA ça cache toujours quelque chose d'EXTRA !
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix honey, pb, oil, cinnamon and vanilla very thoroughly.
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, press out granola.
- If you crowd the pan you will end up with granola clusters, if you would rather have a crumbly granola spread it onto two pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT stir as it bakes.
- Add dried fruit and cocao nibs.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Granula was named after the granules of Graham flour, the main ingredient.