Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup into spaghetti.
This Creamy and Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake is a comfort food at its best. Really easy and quick to make, it is guaranteed to put a big smile on your face after a hard day at work! After a few weeks of mild weather, winter hits back with a bang. You can cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know it is in mine! Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! Serve this with a side of homemade garlic bread and a caesar salad for a perfect.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti instructions
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Chicken spaghetti bake is traditionally baked in the oven since its one of those easy weeknight meals that's ready in under an hour. If instant pot spaghetti is your jam, I totally get it. You can go with instant pot spaghetti and meatballs or make instant pot chicken alfredo for a decadent dinner treat. Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.