EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Just before the chicken is done cooking, heat up the sauce packets in the microwave and toss with the finished chicken. For a complete meal, Bea whipped up the Easiest Fried Rice that didn't require any chopping. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes.
In a medium saucepan combine the orange juice, butter and ginger, heat through. A Quick & Easy Chicken Fried Rice, Thanks to TJ's While you're at TJ's picking up your Mandarin orange chicken, grab a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies and a box of pre-cooked brown rice. Together, the three transform into one seriously awesome riff on chicken fried rice. You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- You need 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
This easy Chinese Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the best ever! Learn how to make homemade chicken fried rice with this quick, restaurant-style recipe.. Orange Chicken Stir-Fry; Filed Under: Dinner Recipes. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice step by step
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
This Chinese Orange Chicken is made with boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces, dredged, and then fried until golden and crispy. It is a sweet orange sauce made with orange juice, vinegar, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, red chili flakes, and orange zest. For the sauce: Meanwhile, put the orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic and ginger (and orange zest, if using) in a small nonstick skillet and whisk together. Orange Chicken with Cauliflower Fried Rice One of my favorite Asian cuisine dishes is orange chicken and like most things, I especially love it when my husband cooks it. Well, he made some Orange Chicken and Cauliflower Fried Rice last night so we wanted to share the recipe with all of you.