Super Simple Delicious Ramen. So cheap, and so many uses, if you can think of them. The stir fry came out great and was super easy to make. This was inspired by a recipe on the back of a bag of frozen vegetables, and will definitely be going into the dinner rotation.
For the most flavorful broth in the quickest amount of time, I start with charring the onion on the stovetop. This super easy Ramen recipe is your favorite take out at home! Easy to make with pantry and freezer staples. You can have Super Simple Delicious Ramen using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Delicious Ramen
- It’s 1 pkg of ramen noodles (4 of those square shape molds of them).
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 6 bunches of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of cooked chicken breast, shredded.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soya sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
It feels so silly, but not being able to go out to restaurants on date nights with my husband right now feels hard. Fun fact: you don't have to boil your ramen noodles before you eat them. Ramen can also be used uncooked and crunchy! So is it too early to be doing New Year, New You?.
Super Simple Delicious Ramen instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook the ramen and your eggs for 6 min, drain and set aside..
- In the same pot, heat 1 tbs olive oil, sautee your garlic then add your chicken, seasonings then pour in your chicken broth and your soya sauce.
- Add in your sliced zucchini and bok choy, bring everything to a boil and allow the zucchini to cook until your likeness (about 5-6 min is what I did).
- Add your noodles back to the pot and bring just to boil again..
- Serve with your medium boiled egg (that hopefully you have removed from the shell while the above was cooking).
- I served with a drizzle of chili oil and it was 👌.
Because after all the holiday stuffing and pies, I need all the veggies I can get. Oh HEY simple delicious ramen dish of my dreams 😍 It's been on my blog recipe bucket list for YEARS to do a whole series on easy meals you can make with ramen noodles. And it doesn't hurt that they're super affordable too. Ramen noodles get a lot of flak for being a cheap college dorm room dinner. But with a little extra effort, you can turn this simple staple into a delicious dish.