Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast. The Best Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Baked Ranch Chicken Breast, Easy Sheet Pan Chicken And Veggies, Crispy Panko-parmesan Chicken Breasts Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Add the room temperature cream cheese, shredded cheddar and ranch seasoning into a small bowl and stir to combine.
Lay pieces flat on a baking sheet. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, tarragon and pepper. Place bread crumbs and remaining wing sauce in separate shallow bowls. You can have Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast
- It’s 6 of Lean chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken broth boullion cubes.
- It’s 1 of Ranch dip packet.
- Prepare 16 oz of Bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat all sides; shake off excess. The chicken is marinated in a combination of buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. You can use this on chicken breasts or chicken tenders. I like to let the chicken hang out in the marinade overnight for maximum flavor.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast instructions
- Wash chicken breast and lay them flat in oven pan. Add enough water to almost cover top of the chicken breast..
- Add bouillon cubes, onion powder and garlic powder. Cover with tin foil. Put in the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes..
- When the chicken breast is tender, drain the water and add the ranch packet and buffalo wing sauce..
- Place in oven for 20 minutes then enjoy!.
Can I Freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip? I do not recommend freezing buffalo chicken dip. Reheated from frozen and the cheese mixture becomes chalky, lacking the luxurious, creamy texture. Ok my friends, you know I'm all about quick and easy recipes. And, if you love buffalo chicken, then this is definitely the recipe for you.