Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts. Great recipe for Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts. See great recipes for Rosemary garlic Chicken Breast too!. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
Garlic Sauce This mayo-based aioli is used by our family to marinate chicken breast chunks for Lebanese chicken kabobs (chiche taouk) before grilling, or as a dip for rotisserie chicken. Be sure to reserve some sauce on the side before marinating – for dipping the grilled chicken into at the table. Soften the butter with a wooden spoon. You can cook Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of EX LG Boneless Chicken Breasts [rinsed & fat trimmed].
- You need 1/2 Cup of to 2/3 Cup Basil Infused Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 of LG Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine chopped].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dry White Wine [like a quality Chardonnay].
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Each: Dried Italian Seasoning – Dried Basil – Dried Thyme – Dried Rosemary.
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Sea Salt.
- You need 4 of Medium Sized Potatoes [red or white – 1" cubes – unpeeled].
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Peeled Carrot [1" cuts].
- It’s 2 of Medium Green Bell Peppers [1" cubes].
- Prepare 2 of LG Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [quartered].
- You need 1/2 of Small Purple Onion [quartered].
Chop or crush garlic into the butter. Add the herbs, a good squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Slash each breast diagonally three times with a sharp knife. The chicken should be white, with no sign of pink.
Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts instructions
- Here's all you'll need. Wine not pictured. You can use fresh herbs but know their flavors will diminish somewhat with the longer, high heat baking times..
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Trim your chicken breasts of fat and chop all vegetables. Mix everything together well in a bowl..
- Place everything in an oven safe pan. Chicken on bottom. Add your 1/2 cup of dry white wine..
- Bake at 425° for 1 hour sealed tight with tinfoil. Don't peek! Check for doneness after 1 hour. If any pink color streams from your thickest piece of chicken breasts with a knife peirce – bake longer – covered..
- Check your carrots and potatoes for doneness as well. Know they will take longer than the chicken to cook. They'll be your best vegetable indicators. They should be soft to the chew. If not, again, bake longer, but uncovered. You'll want to see some char on your vegetables! ;0) Don't be alarmed if your vegetables take a little bit longer to bake. Depending upon your ovens temperature – it could take a little longer. Up to 1.5+ hours total..
- Serve with soft, warm atisinal bread, room temperature French honey butter and a nice dry white wine..
Transfer chicken breasts to a plate. Serve chicken on top of leeks. But most Americans couldn't care less what the foodies think. Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich Choose any three items: Mozzarella Sticks, Onion Rings, Eggplant Strips, Calamari, Chicken Wings or French Fries. A combination of fresh Roma tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, basil and chicken breast sauteed with white wine tossed over angel hair pasta.