Jays Chicken Fried Steak.
You can have Jays Chicken Fried Steak using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jays Chicken Fried Steak
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 2 each of Cubed Steaks.
- It’s of Extras.
- It’s 1 of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cold Water.
Jays Chicken Fried Steak instructions
- Add all seasoning to flour. Amounts of seasoning may vary depending on taste preferences..
- Add Mayo to a medium sized bowl, mix in cold water with whisk. (2 eggs can be used instead of mayo).
- Make sure cubed steaks are defrosted. In a large skillet heat vegetable oil on heat setting #7. Skillet should be hot when adding CFS causing a frying sound when you put them in the oil. Depending on the size of your pan the amount of oil may vary. Oil should nearly cover CFS but not completely..
- First take one cubed steak and dip mayo mixture, then flour, then bread crumbs. Lay CFS on a cutting board and kneed until CFS grows at least 1inch. Repeat first 3 steps and finally kneed another inch. Now gently put CFS in hot oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on one side until golden brown. Flip CFS and cook an additional 2 min. Remove from oil and place on napkin or paper towel to blot oil. Wait 1 to 2 minutes before placing second CFS in oil, as you will want the oil at the correct temperature. Repeat same steps for second CFS..