Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. For this recipe, you only need asparagus, mozzarella cheese, lemon zest, and a few spices to make this insanely good asparagus stuffed chicken breast. This recipe is easier than it looks. And, it takes no time at all to create it, other than a quick sear in a skillet to make the chicken even more flavourful and get a good crust on the outside.
Cut broccoli into equal-sized pieces, add them to the chicken. Combine cream with parmesan cheese and parsley garlic salt. Pour the mixture over the broccoli pieces. You can cook Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- It’s of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- You need of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- Prepare of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- You need of Onion (to taste… may be excluded).
Place flattened chicken breasts on a work surface. Sprinkle evenly with salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic. Asparagus stars in this flavorful soup, a favorite recipe from my Italian grandmother.. This speedy-quick video will show you how to make cheesy broccoli soup in a bread.
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast instructions
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
Kitchen Counter The Best Baked Boneless Chicken Breast And Broccoli Recipes on Yummly Sumac Chicken Lemon Israeli Couscous, Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken And Broccoli, Quick Chicken And Broccoli Stir-fry.. Sienna Livermore Commerce Editor Sienna Livermore is a commerce editor at Hearst covering best-selling products, home. Mix together cream cheese and green onions, salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mix over each flattened chicken breast.