Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling. Watch Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Butterfly chicken breast and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside.
Spinach and cheese stuffed into boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Serve with rice, noodles, or a great Greek salad! Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. You can cook Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast
- It’s 3 of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Baby leaf spinach.
- Prepare 1 bag of three cheese blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Cut a pocket horizontally in the thickest part of each chicken breast. Fill with spinach mixture; secure with toothpicks. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our all-time favorite Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes.
Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast step by step
- Clean and split open your chicken breast so you have a nice little pocket to stuff..
- Season your chicken breast to taste with ingredients listed both inside and out. I then used fresh baby spinach and stuffed inside chicken breast, then cheese. Repeat steps for each additional chicken breast. Even though I'm a family of four only 3 of us eat meat so I made 3 of these. If you need to secure them close you can you tooth picks.
- Set aside then prepare your eggs and breadcrumbs, each in a separate dish big enough that you will be able to dip chicken in the eggs then breadcrumbs. Completely breading each side. Set aside to rest a few moments..
- While chicken is resting, heat your pan add butter. Once butter is completely melted before it burns add each piece of chicken. Brown on both side. Once you have a nice golden brown crust remove and place in a lightly oiled pan, I use a cooking spray you don't want it to oily..
- Top with more raw spinach, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, and more cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 25-30 min. Remove and let rest. You can serve this with anything from rice to pasta or eat it as meal in one. Please enjoy, comment and make it your own recipe..
Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumb mixture evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional). Place the chicken seam side up onto a tinfoil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup). Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.