You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Tblsp Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 C of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 C of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan..
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor..
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly..
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts..
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles..
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour..
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread..
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well..
- Allow to cool, or serve warm..