You can have Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted*.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini, grated.
- You need of if you avoid dairy use 1 cup oil total and skip the butter.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour (2) 9X5 bread pans.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I don't know why the zucchini photo bombed this shot he doesn't get any action until the next step..
- Grate zucchini, you want 2 cups and if you have a big zucchini make sure to get all that beautiful green skin in there. You want your eaters to see it! Unless it's kids and your hiding the vegetables, then feel free to peel the zucchini before grating..
- In a large mixing bowl measure 2 1/4 cups sugar, add 3 eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. Stir until just combined..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until combined..
- Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out..
- Place pans side-by-side, center of the middle baking rack..
- Bake 40 minutes and then check every 2 minutes until cooked. I prefer to under cook by a couple minutes so the center of the loaf is heavy and moist but you can definitely cook until a knife comes out clean. It's a beautiful thing to cook your bread the way you like it!.
- Let cool in pans, on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pans..
- IF you can not eat 2 loaves, no worries this bread freezes well. IF you feel guilty because you really want to eat both loaves, conviently forget you can freeze anything and enjoy..