Watermelon Gazpacho#Seasonal Ingredients. This watermelon gazpacho recipe is SO refreshing for hot summer days! Easy to make, this chilled soup is a delicious blend of veggies, olive oil, and herbs. This watermelon gazpacho recipe is the perfect balance of savory and sweet, it's full of feel-good fresh ingredients, and always tastes so light and refreshing.
Cool off this summer with our favorite chilled soup. Gazpacho is a classic Spanish soup made of seasonal fruits and vegetables and served cold. Watermelon gazpacho or cold watermelon soup is enjoyed worldwide. You can cook Watermelon Gazpacho#Seasonal Ingredients using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Gazpacho#Seasonal Ingredients
- Prepare 3 of – 3½ cups diced watermelon (remove the seeds).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced English cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 of lemon or lime.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli, remove the seeds and chop.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of homemade tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of – ½ tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of celery stalk(without the leaves), chopped.
- Prepare handful of fresh mint.
- It’s of For garnishing:.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped watermelon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 2-3 of chopped mint leaves.
You can increase the proportions for a crowd. Why not serve gazpacho at your next summer gathering? Start your hot-weather meal with this easy, intriguing variation. Gazpacho, okay another word that I have some fun saying (like galette or ghanoush).
Watermelon Gazpacho#Seasonal Ingredients instructions
- Add watermelon, cucumber, ginger, red pepper, red chilli,tomato puree, celery stalk and mint into a blender. Blend till you get a thick coarse mixture..
- Add salt, pepper, vinegar and lime juice. Process for a few seconds..
- Chill the gazpacho for 1-2 hours. Pour into serving glasses..
- Mix the finely chopped watermelon, cucumber and mint. Garnish with the mixture and serve..
- Adjust the taste of chili, salt and lime or lemon according to your taste. Use a jalapeño instead of red chili. Can use basil instead of mint. To make fresh homemade tomato puree, put 4-5 tomatoes in a pan. Add very little water. Cover the pan and let the tomatoes cook over low heat. Puree the tomatoes. Serve in shot glasses as a starter..
This gazpacho is a summer twist on traditional gazpacho, the main ingredient is sweet watermelon instead of tomatoes. Watermelon Gazpacho is a light and refreshing chilled soup made with sweet summer watermelon Gazpacho and watermelon are basically synonymous with summertime. Juicy sweet watermelons go savory in this summery no-cooking-required soup from Anna Watson Carl. Spicy bite comes from jalapeños and red onions. Sweet, savory, and spicy, this cold soup (known as gazpacho) is the perfect summertime recipe for watermelon lovers.