Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult. Yes, this sweet corn and tomato gazpacho can be frozen. Super smooth gazpacho freezes best (i.e. don't leave any chunks in it). To thaw, place in the fridge overnight.
Anyway, here I am talking to you about this sweet corn gazpacho but, by the time you read this, I'm going to be sitting on a beach totally disconnected from everything and everyone except my. The classic flavors of summer produce-fresh corn, basil, tomatoes-collide in this simple, no-cook Spicy Sweet Corn Gazpacho from the newest issue of. This Sweet Corn Gazpacho is super light and refreshing, perfect for spring and summer months. You can cook Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult
- It’s of For one cup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1/4 of small yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/4 of tiny tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 bottle of Yakult.
- It’s as needed of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Seasoning of your choice.
For now though we have one of our favorite summer recipes that we're reposting today, our Sweet Corn Gazpacho, because after a couple weeks of nonstop eating out it was so nice to come home and eat. This beautiful corn gazpacho is made with fresh, sweet summer corn. With pureed corn, pepper, corn and cucumber, this chilled soup gets a hint of spice thanks to jalapeño. Cool Down on Summer Nights With This Sweet Corn Gazpacho.
Pro biotic Sweet Corn Gazpacho with Yakult step by step
- Deseed corn. Mix bell pepper, onion, garlic, tomato, little salt and olive oil and marinate for half an hour by keeping the bowl in refrigeration..
- Take one juicer mixer jar, put marinated items, one bottle Yakult and churn into a semi liquid paste..
- Adjust the consistency by adding a little milk. While serving, add your choice of garnishing. I have added chopped jalapenos to give that extra zing. Enjoy!.
This soup may be served chilled, but a pop of jalapeño brings some warmth. Asian Drinks Sticker Set (calpico, milky, yakult, strawberry milk, milk tea), cute stickers for journaling and planners (not waterproof). The taste of this sweet corn gazpacho is so refreshing. Most of the recipes I've tried in the past usually call for sugar in the gazpacho… lots of it. I'm always trying to make sure that what we put into our bodies has the best ingredients, so I always question whether we really need that much sugar.