When you're on select sites, add items to Droplist and we'll let you know if we detect a price drop. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by honey bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew), by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. You can have honey & garlic glazed chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of honey & garlic glazed chicken breast
- You need 3 of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tsp of new zealand honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 pinch of paprika, parsley, tropical crushed peppercorns & rock salt.
Bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs. The variety of honey produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the. Overview Information Honey is a substance produced by bees from the nectar of plants. It is commonly used as a sweetener in food.
honey & garlic glazed chicken breast instructions
- wash & pat dry chicken breast. cover in all spices except honey. pre heat griddle pan with little oil & add chicken..
- once chicken browned add the honey until it turns to a glaze.. thats it!!.