Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast. Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast Made a late-night Caesar salad. I needed protein in my life, damn it. Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick and easy recipes.
Rub the spice blend all over the chicken breasts – or any other cut of chicken or meat – and expect super flavorful results. Whether you are baking, grilling, or pressure cooking chicken, this dry rub adds a delicious taste each and every time. Make a big batch, stash it in your fridge, and use it anytime you make chicken breasts. You can have Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of chicken breast sliced into 3-4 thin pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Get the recipe: All-Purpose Simple Chicken Marinade In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. Quick chicken recipes make dinner a breeze. Laced with lemon and simmered in white wine, this stovetop entree is super easy and elegant. Almost any side—noodles, veggies or bread—tastes better next to this lovely chicken. —Cynthia Heil, Augusta, Georgia About BBC Good Food.
Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the spices together and generously sprinkle the spice mixture on both sides of the chicken..
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or grillpan on medium-high. Brush the oil on the pan and once you see a wisp of smoke, add your chicken and sautee or grill your chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is cooked..
- When chicken is finished, transfer chicken to a plate and let it rest for about 4 minutes just to keep the chicken breast juicy..
- Optional: Slice against the grain at a diagonal and serve over a salad! Good hot or cold! Cheers!.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. There's a basic spice rub, smoky chipotle spice rub, mediterranean spice rub, lemon pepper spice rub and my favorite a buffalo spice rub! For a quick and easy dinner option, you should always keep a pack of chicken breasts on hand because they are so versatile and don't take very long to cook. They can be served as a main dish, be used in a casserole, to top a salad, and more.