Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. You can have Minestrone Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Onion Large chopped fine.
- It’s 5 Cloves of Garlic chopped fine.
- You need 1 of Carrot Diced.
- It’s 1/2 : 2 of Celery Ribs cleaned and cut pieces.
- You need 1/2 " 2 Cup of Green Beans cut.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Oregano Dry.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Basil Dry.
- You need 48 Can of Tamatoes Diced Ounces.
- Prepare 7 Cups of Chicken Broth (Or Vegetable Broth).
- It’s or 16 Can of White Beans Red Kidney or Ounces.
- It’s 1 Cup of Pasta Elbow or Macorini (Dry).
- Prepare 1/2 of Lettuce Head Artisan Baby (Optional).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Cheese Parmasean (Grated).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Basil Chopped Fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 to Taste of Kosher Salt Black Pepper & Teaspoon.
The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe. "It is well worth the time and effort." Whether you say minestrone soup like the Italians, aka "min eh stron ee" or "min eh stron eh", this soup is the perfect gateway to. Minestrone soup may seem simple to prepare, but all of the various elements brings on some complexity.
Minestrone Soup step by step
- Use a heavy bottom large Pot (8 Qts). Med Heat add oil and add onions, cook 5 mts. add garlic cook 1 min. Add celery and carrots cook 5 mts Add Green Beans, Oregano, Basil (dry) salt and pepper cook 2 mts..
- Add Tomatoes and Chicken Broth and bring to boil. Simmer and cook for 10 mts. Now Add Kidney Beans and dry Pasta and cook for 10 mts. on Medium Heat Add Parmasean Cheese and lettuce mix and turn off heat..
- Serve with fresh basil garnish and some grated parmasean cheese..
Knowing when and how to cook the bite-sized pieces of vegetables. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot!