Easy parm encrusted chicken breast. Timesaving Tip: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! How to reheat Parmesan crusted chicken. This kid friendly, quick, and easy baked chicken makes great leftovers for chicken salad!
Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs. You are going to want this easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken entrée added to your weeknight dinner recipes. Our chicken breasts get a dusting of flour, a drenching in a garlic-egg wash and a coating in a mixture of panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese. You can have Easy parm encrusted chicken breast using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy parm encrusted chicken breast
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
You won't believe how tasty this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is! Just a few simple ingredients mixed together, but what a result! This dish makes a perfect addition to a salad, pasta, or rice. So don't hesitate to give it a try.
Easy parm encrusted chicken breast step by step
- First, I never measure my ingredients……
- Coat chicken with mayo.
- Then coat with parm.
- Place in uncovered baking dish in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.(pat extra cheese on top of breasts) I usually let it rest for 5 minutes..
- You will have to judge baking time if you have smaller breasts. Enjoy..
When I have guests over and I am not sure what they like to eat, I cook this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. This tasty chicken is the perfect easy dinner to serve on busy weeknights. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a family favorite, making comfort food easy and healthier!