Roasted Vegetable Minestrone Soup.
You can cook Roasted Vegetable Minestrone Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Minestrone Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of Zucchini chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot shredded.
- It’s 1/3 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beans sauce baked without the.
- Prepare 4 of Sacllions with greens.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper and.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta.
Roasted Vegetable Minestrone Soup step by step
- In a good quality non stick pan, add the onions, corn and Zucchini. Dry roast them till blisters appear. Remove from the pan..
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the sliced white part of the scallion. Now add the roasted veggies, beans and stock..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta. I use the smaller sized pastas as they will cook in no time. You can even use some broken spaghetti..
- Cover with a lid and let it cook for 5-6 minutes..
- The pasta will be done. Turn off the gas and add the carrots..
- I served it with a savory muffin..
- Add scallion greens on top.