Minestrone Soup – Italian Style. This minestrone soup is one such example. Recently, on a night out, I tried this fabulously tasting soup at a local Italian restaurant. It's rich and complex taste, complemented by a hint of smoky bacon, just blew my taste buds away.
Two tips make all the difference in this flavor-rich soup. You'll love this simple, hearty Italian minestrone soup, brimming with vegetables, beans and a little pasta. The draw here is in the thick. You can have Minestrone Soup – Italian Style using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup – Italian Style
- Prepare 1-2 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french beans, diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of kidney beans (rajma), boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chick peas (kabuli chana), boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of assorted Bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of stock (vegetable / chicken / mutton).
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta, boiled.
- It’s of few spinach leaves, chopped.
- It’s of few parsley, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried herbs (sage, oregano, rosemary basil).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of cheese, grated.
MINESTRONE SOUP.loaded with fresh vegetables & pasta!! A healthy homemade tasty soup for these chilly Winter days, or NOT!! Classic Italian minestrone soup is a colorful mix of vegetables, beans, fresh herbs, and ditalini pasta simmered in a savory tomato broth. Sauteing onions, celery, carrots, and squash delivers a flavor punch even before the soup begins to bubble on the stove.
Minestrone Soup – Italian Style step by step
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for 5 minutes. Discard the skin and chop them. Heat oil in a deep pan and saute the bay leaves and garlic for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and fry till translucent. Then add the french beans and celery and stir for a minute. Now add the stock and simmer on low flame till the veggies are soft..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and bell peppers and simmer for a minute or two. Then add the boiled kidney beans, chick peas. boiled pasta, spinach leaves, parsley, dried herbs, salt and pepper..
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Ladle into soup bowls and serve, garnished with grated cheese..
This favorite Italian soup is made with fresh seasonal vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. There is no set recipe for minestrone, since it is usually made out of whatever vegetables are in season. Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Minestrone Soup (Italian Style Soup) The kitchen smells nice because of the wonderful aroma that Minestrone Soup brings.