Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup).
You can have Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup)
- Prepare 1/4 cup of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of finelly chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finelly chopped cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- You need 3/4 cup of peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of processed mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh tomato purée.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s For of garnish-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finally chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated cheese.
Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) step by step
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally..
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese..