Italian Minestrone Soup.
You can have Italian Minestrone Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 1 of small finely chopped potato.
- It’s 4 of finely chopped French beans.
- You need 1 of small finely chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked Macroni.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3 of tomatoes puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 glass of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
Italian Minestrone Soup instructions
- Cut all the veggies finely and make a puree of tomatoes and keep aside..
- In a pan add oil. Add chopped onions, grated garlic and oregano.Saute for 5 mins..
- Add macroni and all chopped vegetables..
- Add water, tomato puree, ketchup, salt, and chilli flakes..
- Cook till vegetables and macaroni are soft.Take cornflour and add little water and make a paste and add it to the soup.Mix it well. Let the soup boil for 5-7 mins. Serve hot.. Yummy soup is ready..