Super easy minestrone soup. Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day. This easy homemade minestrone is I use canned beans to keep the recipe super simple. You can use great Northern beans or red kidney beans too.
I definitely ALWAYS have some jars of crushed tomatoes and bouillon cubes as well as a bunch of varieties of pasta shapes and some. It reheats well, is simple to make in advance, & comes with a free guide full of easy freezing tips. As such this easy minestrone soup appears regularly on our dinner table during the winter, and is even sometimes requested by The Princess. You can cook Super easy minestrone soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy minestrone soup
- You need 2 of large carrots 🥕.
- It’s 1 of white onion 🧅.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock pot.
- Prepare 1 litre of hot water 💧.
- It’s 1 tin of chopped tomatoes🥫.
- It’s 1 pack of fresh tortellini filled pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen green beans.
- It’s Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of To serve (optional).
- You need Pinch of parmesan.
- Prepare A few of basil leaves.
This super easy Minestrone soup recipe is a one pot meal that is full of vegetables, pasta and an incredible tomato base. It's the perfect hearty dinner for. A perfect winter warmer for the whole family! Easy Minestrone Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Super easy minestrone soup step by step
- Prep your ingredients..
- Chop the onion and carrots into tiny cubes. Add to a large frying pan with the olive oil and lightly fry for 5 mins..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the stock pot, 1 ltr of boiling water, frozen peas and green beans. Lightly bubble for 5 minutes..
- Add the pasta, and a pinch of salt & pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan..
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini Here is a hearty base minestrone soup recipe, with plenty of white beans, zucchini, cabbage Made it this afternoon. So easy to make and super healthy. This classic minestrone soup recipe is healthy, easy to make, and tastes incredible. This hearty minestrone is easy to make and totally worth the effort.