Simple BBQ Chicken Breast. Rekindle your love affair with grilled chicken breasts. Rosemary-Lemon Grilled Chicken "Terrific and easy. Perfect summer dinner." – Ldrubins BBQ chicken is often a family favorite but can require a lot of time and attention when cooked on a grill.
Make this quick and easy BBQ chicken breast in the oven for those times when you want a good meal but don't feel like fussing. Nuke a few potatoes for baked, steam some fresh broccoli or saute some green beans, and you got dinner in about an hour. A great tasting, moist, and tender grilled BBQ skinless boneless chicken breast. You can cook Simple BBQ Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple BBQ Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 5 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
A simple short brine gets you the moist chicken breast you want. A light coat of BBQ sauce then grills carefully. The chicken breasts are marinated in an easy to make wet rub using pantry staple spices then grilled until juicy and crazy delicious. With a few tips that I have, learn how to grill chicken breast so it is juicy and delicious every time.
Simple BBQ Chicken Breast instructions
- With a knife partially slice into each chicken breast.
- Cut lemon into halves. Rub and squeeze over all chicken breast. (Lemon Juice can be a substitute).
- Rub 1/4 cup olive oil over all the chicken breast. This will help with seasoning sticking to meat and meat not sticking to grill.
- Dry seasoning is to your taste because everyone has there own preference. Seasoning salt is very.
- Allow to sit for approximately 1 hour. During this time prepare your fire..
- With grill between 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit, position breast evenly over the heat with thickest pieces over the hottest section.
- Watch fire closely because oil and fat can cause fire to grow unexpectedly.
- Rotate meat after 10 minutes.
- After approximately 15-20 minutes the meat should be ready. This will be obvious because those cuts in the breast will be pure white with clear juices.
- OPTIONAL: Before taking breast off grill, rub white sauce over over breast then let sit on the grill for another 3-5 minutes..
Since grilled barbecue chicken is so simple, it's surprisingly difficult to really nail…until today, that is. Just in time for summer, the very best grilled BBQ chicken recipe! Grilled BBQ chicken can be tricky to master: chicken is notorious for drying out & BBQ sauce can quickly turn into a sticky, burnt mess on the grill. Just like my Baked Chicken Breast recipe, this one uses simple spices and a quick roasting method to get the most tender and juicy chicken. I do have a secret weapon to get that sticky barbecue finish – the broiler!