Minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. You can cook Minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- Prepare 64 oz of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 can of (15 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot, diced.
- It’s 6 oz of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh green beans, broken into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh spinach.
The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe. "It is well worth the time and effort." Whether you say minestrone soup like the Italians, aka "min eh stron ee" or "min eh stron eh", this soup is the perfect gateway to. Minestrone soup may seem simple to prepare, but all of the various elements brings on some complexity.
Minestrone soup instructions
- In stock pot, combine all but pasta and spinach. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add pasta and green beans and simmer an additional 20 minutes..
- Add spinach and simmer until wilted. Serve with parmesan if desired..
Knowing when and how to cook the bite-sized pieces of vegetables. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot!