Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. You can cook Minestrone Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 1 box of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 1/2 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of green beans.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shell pasta.
- It’s of Parmesan and basil leaves for garnish.
The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe. "It is well worth the time and effort." Whether you say minestrone soup like the Italians, aka "min eh stron ee" or "min eh stron eh", this soup is the perfect gateway to. Minestrone soup may seem simple to prepare, but all of the various elements brings on some complexity.
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Seriously just throw everything but the pasta in a pot and boil.
- Add pasta shells.
- As soon as the pasta is tender your soup is ready.
Knowing when and how to cook the bite-sized pieces of vegetables. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot!