Brined Pork Chops with Hasselback Potatoes, tender, buttery Asparagus and sharp Hollandaise Sauce. Juicy pork chops served with blanched asparagus and homemade one-minute Hollandaise sauce. Tender and juicy pork chops, teamed with sweet spears of asparagus, lovingly blanketed in the fastest. Brined pork chops with an Asian pork chop brine.
Hasselback potatoes are perfect for the big game, or as a side to your favorite dinner. Our version is loaded with cheese and all your favorite toppings. Place the potatoes on a prepared baking sheet. You can cook Brined Pork Chops with Hasselback Potatoes, tender, buttery Asparagus and sharp Hollandaise Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brined Pork Chops with Hasselback Potatoes, tender, buttery Asparagus and sharp Hollandaise Sauce
- It’s of Brined Pork chops.
- It’s of Peeled potatoes.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of malt vinegar.
- It’s 2 of egg yokes.
- It’s of Pork gravy.
- Prepare of Apple sauce.
Carefully rub the garlic on the insides of the slices and then stuff the sliced butter between a few of. Get a recipe for asparagus Hollandaise with chopped boiled eggs and slices of ham. Place the asparagus and salt in a large soup pot or a special asparagus pot. For the Hollandaise sauce, beat the egg yolks and wine until light and frothy.
Brined Pork Chops with Hasselback Potatoes, tender, buttery Asparagus and sharp Hollandaise Sauce instructions
- Push skewer through bottom half of potatoes and score along length.
- Brush liberally with melted butter. Place in preheated oven at 180c for about an hour.
- Fry brined chops (check my recipe for brining chops) on one side for 8 minutes. Turn chops over and place in oven for 15 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes on a rack..
- Whisk egg yokes with vinegar and lemon juice. Place bowl over saucepan with simmering water and Whisk until thick, adding skimmed melted knob of butter bit by bit. Make sure water does not touch bowl..
- Trim ends of Asparagus and fry in Butter and squeeze of lemon juice for 5 minutes.
- Make pork gravy, assemble and enjoy.
Place the rest of the wine back in the fridge to cool. When sauce is at your desired consistency, add a squeeze of lemon juice and salt and. Brined Pork Chops with Grilled Asparagus and Corn Salad. According to Fernandez, perfectly baked pork chops require a wet marinade. You can use your favorite store-bought sauce or whip something up with a few pantry staples.