Easy baked chicken breasts. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Today's my lucky day, Easy Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, just follow the instructions and everything is easy, I like that. My fiance is a picky eater and he loved how moist and tasty the breasts came out.
Use for salad, sandwiches or a light dinner! This is the best baked chicken recipe to make when you need cooked chicken breasts for salads, sandwiches or casseroles. It's super easy, uses just a few simple ingredients and makes a. You can have Easy baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy baked chicken breasts
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare to taste of garlic salt.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chopped parsley.
Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts are juicy, tasty, and so simple to make. With this easy chicken recipe, your dinners will always be delicious! You may also like our juicy baked pork chops or our juice baked chicken thighs. Turn this into a meal with a creamy cucumber salad!.
Easy baked chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Dice onion finely.
- Place chicken on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Pour melted butter over each breast. Reserve 2 tbsp..
- Season each breast with garlic salt.
- Evenly place minced onion on each breast..
- Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, pour on reserved butter. Top with chopped parsley. Place back in oven for 10 minutes..
Perfect is a big word, but these baked chicken breasts live up their name. Easy Flavorful Oven Baked Chicken Breasts. When you need dinner on the table but don't have a lot of time for prep or lengthy cooking times this chicken is the perfect thing to make! Plus it's a great year round recipe. We all love grilled chicken but there are plenty of days when it's way too hot or way to cold out for grilling.