You can have Perfect Hollandaise using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Hollandaise
- It’s 3 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter , unsalted.
Perfect Hollandaise step by step
- Place eggs yolks, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp lemon juice in the blender..
- Cut the butter into pieces and place in a small sauce pan, heating until it is foamy..
- Place the lid on the blender, minus the insert, leaving the opening uncovered. Blend for 4-5 seconds on high speed..
- Carefully start pouring the hot melted butter in a thin stream. BE CAREFUL ITS HOT!!.
- Continue to pour the butter into the pan, leaving the milky fat solids in the pan, by the time you have poured in 2/3 -3/4 of the butter it will tun into a thick creamy sauce..
- Taste the sauce and adjust the lemon juice and seasonings, transfer into a bowl and set this bowl into a larger bowl of lukewarm water if not serving immediately.