Boneless chicken stew. In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. In a large skillet, melt butter; cook chicken until chicken juices to run clear.
It's a Chicken Casserole made in an hour, but tastes like it's been simmering all day! With Boneless chicken thighs, tender vegetables this Stew with wholesome ingredients and quite filling. Chicken-I have used Boneless Chicken thighs in this recipe. You can cook Boneless chicken stew using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boneless chicken stew
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Spices of choice for marinating.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Dhania.
- It’s of Salt.
You can also use Chicken Brest here. To prep, the chicken, cut any excess fat and cut into medium-sized pieces. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper.
Boneless chicken stew instructions
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Marinate for about one hour using spices of your choice.
- Dry fry the chicken in a pan with just oil..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, put ginger, fry a bit then add garlic (I chopped mine into very tiny cubes).
- Fry for about a minute the add the chopped onion. Don't let them brown..
- Add soy sauce then capsicum and saute for about a minute (or 2).
- Add the previously fried chicken. Stir a bit and let it cook for about 2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes (preferably grated or blended).
- Add some salt to taste, then a bit of water. You could also add some royco at this point..
- When almost ready, add your dhania, let cook for a bit and it's ready..
Ultra tender flesh and super crispy skin smothered in a thick savoury sauce with vegetables. This Chicken Stew is slow cooked in the oven to develop deep, incredible flavours. The smell that fills the house when it's in the oven is simply wonderful! Made with skin on chicken thighs and drumsticks, this Chicken Stew recipe is a firm favourite during the colder months along with Beef Stew and. Chicken Stew is a delicious meal with chicken, potatoes and sweet potatoes, onions and carrots.