Easy blender Hollandaise. Easy hollandaise sauce made with egg yolks, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper. Inspired by Julia's recipe in Mastering the Art of French Cooking. The easiest way to get perfect Hollandaise sauce is to use a blender.
Think Hollandaise is too difficult to make? Well, it can be a little intimidating, but we have the best technique for making it practically fail-proof using. This four-ingredient immersion blender hollandaise is foolproof, and only takes two minutes to make. You can cook Easy blender Hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy blender Hollandaise
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 3 of egg yolks (NO WHITES).
- Prepare 1 Tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need Dash of hot sauce.
- You need of Salt.
Traditional hollandaise is notoriously difficult to make. Cook the eggs too much and you get. This easy Hollandaise sauce recipe doesn't require a blender, a double boiler, or constant whisking. If you want a thick, creamy, and tangy sauce that's easy to make and an easily-scalable recipe that's a.
Easy blender Hollandaise instructions
- Add everything EXCEPT melted butter into a blender and blend for 5 seconds.
- Place blender on high and SLOWLY add melted butter. Sauce should thicken almost immediately. Once thickened serve immediately.
Perfect for eggs benedict, fish, and vegetables! Creamy, buttery and easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce eliminates the task of whisking egg yolks because your immersion blender does all the work. You can have your poached eggs, fish. This blender hollandaise is incredibly easy and fast to make with no cooking involved, and can literally take Homemade blender hollandaise is a quick and easy classic sauce any French cook would. How do you make Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce?