Seared Salmon and Lemon Linguine. Bring the sour cream sauce to a boil and stir in the parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Drain the pasta thoroughly and return to the pot. Pour the sauce over the linguine and toss gently to coat.
While the linguine is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Creamy Salmon Linguine Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to skillet. You can cook Seared Salmon and Lemon Linguine using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Salmon and Lemon Linguine
- It’s 4 small of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of peppercorns, crushed.
- You need 14 oz of linguine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 each of lemon zest.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of fresh dill.
- You need of lemon slices.
Stir in cheese, basil, capers and lemon zest. Recipe: How to make Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: Easy Pan Seared Salmon! A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce. Searing the salmon results in a flaky, juicy salmon filet.
Seared Salmon and Lemon Linguine step by step
- Brush the salmon fillets with the olive oil, sprinkle with crushed peppercorns and press on firmly..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add the linguine and cook according to instructions or until al dente..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the chopped green onions gently for 2-3 minutes, or until soft. Stir in the sour cream and the lemon zest and remove from heat..
- Preheat a frying pan until very hot. Add the salmon fillets and sear for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly..
- Bring the sour cream sauce to a boil and stir in the parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Drain the pasta thoroughly and return to the pot. Pour the sauce over the linguine and toss gently to coat..
- Spoon the pasta and sauce onto serving plates and top with salmon fillets. Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon slices, if desired..
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. A quick salmon dinner prepared in one skillet & served with an incredible lemon garlic cream sauce! This is definitely a cross between my Pan-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach AND my Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus. Not only that, salmon is healthy and you can't feel bad eating Lemon + butter + dill = everything I've ever wanted in a salmon recipe. I really enjoy pan friend salmon…even over grilled!