Linguine with White Clam Sauce.
You can have Linguine with White Clam Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Linguine with White Clam Sauce
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 16 oz of linguine.
- Prepare 8 of clam juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 13 oz of chopped or minced clams, drained, reserving liquid.
Linguine with White Clam Sauce instructions
- Add 1 tbsp salt to 5 qt of water and bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and stir. Strain after 10-12 minutes..
- In medium sauce pan, combine reserved clam liquid, clam juice, butter, garlic, parsley, and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Stir in clams..
- Toss clam sauce with hot cooked pasta..