Linguine with Ginger Lemon Garlic Tomato Sauce.
You can have Linguine with Ginger Lemon Garlic Tomato Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Linguine with Ginger Lemon Garlic Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 200 g of linguine (7 oz.).
- Prepare 250 g of tomato sauce fresh (10 oz).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic , minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger minced ,.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Linguine with Ginger Lemon Garlic Tomato Sauce instructions
- Put the oil in a pan over medium heat. When hot, add the garlic and ginger, cook until it start to color, 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato sauce, lemon zest, salt and pepper and cook from 5 to 10 minutes over medium-low heat. taste and adjust the seasoning..
- While the sauce is cooking bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it. Add the linguine and cook until tender. Drain toss with the pasta and serve..