Pork and Linguine Stirfry.
You can have Pork and Linguine Stirfry using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork and Linguine Stirfry
- You need of Pasta——–.
- You need 8 ounces of Linguine pasta.
- You need 8 ounces of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 quart of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Pork————.
- Prepare 1 pound of minced pork shoulder.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of allspice powder.
- Prepare of Sauce———.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup I used Heinz.
Pork and Linguine Stirfry instructions
- Boil the noodles in salty water with olive oil for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook 7 minutes then drain..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan..
- Mix the spices and pork and and stirfry till browned.
- Add fennel seeds barbecue sauce and ketchup..
- Mix the sauce with the meat sir well..
- Add the Linguine and stirfry for 7 minutes coating all the pasta..
- Serve immediately..
- I hope you enjoy!.