You can cook Shrimp Linguine using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Linguine
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of sliced sundried tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need Half of & half.
- Prepare of Shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Sauvignon Blanc.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
Shrimp Linguine instructions
- Start a pot of boiling water and add your linguine. Cook to package directions. I added in a heaping tsp of salt and a glug of oil..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a separate pan with a little bit of olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant (do not burn)..
- Add the shrimp and cook until it turns orange. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Don’t forget the pasta! Put some pasta water aside for later. Strain and add a glug of oil to keep the pasta from sticking. Set aside..
- Put in 1/4th cup of wine to the pan, reduce to half. Add the sundried tomatoes..
- Okay this is where everything happens so freakin fast. Add your pasta to the pan, a handful of spinach, the shrimp, and a handful of Parmesan cheese. Mix in the half & half. It can be a little dry, so add pasta water as needed..
- Add salt & pepper & parmesan cheese to taste 😁 Enjoy!.