You can cook Seafood Linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Linguine
- Prepare 1 lb. of Linguine pasta.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 10 of mussels, cleaned and debearded.
- It’s 10 of clams, cleaned.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry white wine (I think this needs to be 1 cup for more flavor).
- Prepare 1 of tomato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole peeled tomatoes,from a can.
- It’s 10 of Shrimp, 21/25 size.
- You need 1/2 cup of Seafood broth (or 1/2 cup pasta water, that you cooked the pasta in.).
- You need 2 tbsp. of Chopped basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Chopped Parsley.
Seafood Linguine step by step
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, mussels, clams and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes covered. (I didn’t use clams).
- Stir in tomatoes, shrimp, seafood broth, remaining oil, and basil. Add pasta to the pan and cover with a lid on high heat. Cook until shrimp have turned pink and Finish with a remaining olive oil, parsley, and season to taste..
- Note- I made everything to taste, and because I was feeding more than two people I added way more than what the recipe calls for. I didn’t have clams I had to substitute them for scallops, the store I was at didn’t have them. After cooking this if I made anymore changes I would use 1 cup of wine all together and use less pasta water 1/3 cup maybe, this was great but I think it needs more wine for flavor.
- Then again I used all frozen seafood and not fresh, and added some butter too. My mussels came in a garlic and butter sauce so that help out with the flavor of this dish…
- This is so good I will be making this again everyone loved it my teen inhaled it lol my preteen’s loved the shrimp of course.A little something for everyone..