Vegan Pesto Linguine. Toss with linguine and lemon zest for a refreshing dinner. A nutty vegan olive pesto with linguine, green beans and potatoes. This pasta is made entirely with pantry ingredients and is perfect for the cooler months.
This fresh and flavorful spinach pesto sauce makes an attractive sauce for linguine or spaghetti. Spinach Pesto Sauce With Linguine or Spaghetti. This simple Vegan Pesto Recipe is the perfect blend of ingredients! You can have Vegan Pesto Linguine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Linguine
- Prepare 10 oz of whole-wheat linguine.
- Prepare 1 cup of dairy-free basil and garlic pesto.
- Prepare 8 oz of kale.
- Prepare 8 oz of peas.
- You need 3 oz of roasted red peppers.
- You need 3 oz of fennel.
- It’s 1/4 oz of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutritional yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Try this simple traditional vegan pesto recipe first and then experiment with all the other wonderful. Linguine with mushroom, roast pumpkin and avocado pesto. A very satisfying pasta dish, light and full of flavour. Get thousands of vegan, allergy-friendly recipes in the palm of your hands today!
Vegan Pesto Linguine step by step
- Cook linguine noodles in boiling water for 9-12 minutes..
- Strain linguine, return to pot and drizzle with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and discard the large stems..
- Remove the core from fennel and dice into small pieces..
- Destem parsley and chop the leaves..
- Place pine nuts in a dry sauté pan and cook until toasted, 2-3 minutes. Roughly chop them after..
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the same pan and add the fennel. Season with salt & pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes..
- Add roasted red peppers, peas and kale and combine. Cook until the kale is slightly wilted and vibrant, 3-5 minutes..
- Return pot with linguine back over medium heat. Add the veggies to the pot and stir to combine. Cook 1-2 minutes, until liquid is absorbed..
- Remove pot from heat. Add dairy free basil and garlic pesto and stir..
- Garnish the finished bowl with parsley, nutritional yeast and the toasted pine nuts :).
Try our linguine with peas and mint pesto for a vegetarian linguine recipe for the whole family. This cilantro peanut pesto linguini is an Asian inspired version of an Italian classic with flavors that mimic those of a savory peanut sauce. Linguine with Pesto and Wild Mushrooms. Makes four generous servings and can easily be Animal Rights,Food & Recipes food,pasta,Pesto,Recipe,Vegan Erica Leibrandt. Transfer linguine to large, shallow bowl.