Gondhoraj kanchlonka chicken stew. A very soothing recipe enjoyed in summary. Great recipe for Keema and peas aloo dum. Aloo dum is a very popular dish.
It is a aromatic, tangy and tasty dish. I like to eat Italian Chicken Stew because it is very delicious and tasty. This recipe is very useful to make this delicious dish at home. You can cook Gondhoraj kanchlonka chicken stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gondhoraj kanchlonka chicken stew
- You need 500 gms of chicken.
- It’s 2 of boiled onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 5-6 of Green chiles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of jeera and dhaniya powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of poppy seeds paste.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1/2 bowl of curd.
- Prepare of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1 of Gondhoraj lemon and 2-3 leaves (the leaves is optional).
- It’s of For tempering.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need 3-4 of Green chiles.
It has both Indian spices as well as Italian herbs. Gondhoraj Bhetki is one of the most popular dishes served in the famous Oh Calcutta! restaurant in. How to make Chicken Stew Recipe. Take the chicken pieces , wash and pat dry.
Gondhoraj kanchlonka chicken stew step by step
- First wash and Marinate the chicken with salt. In a khadi add mustard oil. Then add the green Chile slit. Now add one by one the garlic and ginger paste. Now the boiled onion paste. Fry it well. Now add the dhaniya and jeera powder..
- Now add the chicken and fry it. For 5 min. Then add the poppy seed paste. Cover and cook it till oil starts coming out. Next add water. When it comes to boil. Add the beaten curd. Add salt and sugar.
- Now add the lemon leaves by tearing it. When finally done put the flame off and add the Gondhoraj lemon juice. Now in a pan add butter. Add the remaining green chiles. Put the tempering on the chicken..
- The aromatic smell of the lemon with butter is just exotic. Serve it with steamed rice..
Put the chicken in a bowl, marinate with some salt & turmeric and keep aside. Now add chopped onion & vegetables. Dak Bungalow Chicken is one of the Lost Forgotten Old Chicken recipe. Dak Bunglow means Rest House where travellers take rest during trip and the cook make this Chicken Curry to please all guests. Here is how you cook it.