Jay's Stuffed Chicken.
You can have Jay's Stuffed Chicken using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jay's Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 of Large white onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 C. of Cashews.
- Prepare 6-7 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 6 Oz. of Tomato and basil feta cheese.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp. of Olive bruschetta.
- It’s 6 Slices of pre cooked bacon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need of Dehydrated chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of , 3 foot pieces of wax paper.
- You need of Baking sheet to catch the juices.
Jay's Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Finely chop the onions, bell pepper, parsley and bacon. Rough chop the cashews and garlic. Remove the stems from the spinach, wash and chop the leaves..
- Add the chopped ingredients in a large bowl with the feta cheese and the olive bruschetta. Season to taste with Salt and pepper. Add a dash of onion powder and Italian seasoning. Mix well..
- Preheat the oven at 380 degrees F..
- Take the two chicken breasts and butterfly them. Pound out the chicken until it is a even thickness of about 1/3 of an inch. Season one side (This will be the inside of the stuffed chicken) of the chicken breast well with the following. Chopped rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Salt, Pepper and Dehydrated chopped onions..
- Place each breast on the end of its own piece of wax paper. Halve the filling between the two breasts. It will look like way too much. Using the wax paper, tightly roll the chicken over the filling. Fold the ends in to keep the filling in the chicken..
- Place the two rolls onto the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 380 degrees F. After cooking carefully remove the wax paper from the chicken. spoon any filling that fell out back into the chicken. Broil the chicken on high for 2-4 minutes until you get a very light browning on the top..
- Sorry I was so hungry after finishing this I forgot to take the final picture. I will next time I make it..