Cheesy Roasted French Fries.
You can cook Cheesy Roasted French Fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Roasted French Fries
- It’s 6 of potatoes (I use golden yukon).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Cheesy Roasted French Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice potatoes into rough french fry shapes and rinse. You can use more or less potatoes, depending on what kind you use and their size. You don't want then more than 1 layer thick on your pan..
- Spread oil on a baking sheet. Spread potatoes evenly on sheet, one layer thick, sprinkle on all the seasonings and minced bits to your own taste. Put in oven for 20 minutes..
- At 20 minutes, remove potatoes and turn them all over. Sprinkle shredded cheese (whatever you like best! We used Monterey jack and colby!) And put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should be soft, cheese should be crispy and starting to brown!.