Molasses Spice Cookies.
You can have Molasses Spice Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Molasses Spice Cookies
- You need of Wet.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Dry.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Molasses Spice Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter on stove or in microwave.
- Combine butter, sugar and molasses.
- Set mixture aside, allowing it to cool a little in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Remove wet mixture from fridge and stir in the egg.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet batter a little at a time until fully mixed..
- Form dough in roughly golf-ball sized balls..
- Optional: For sweeter, crisper cookies, roll the balls in sugar before baking..
- Bake on greased cookie sheet for 9 to 10 minutes..