Chicken breast stew. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper. It is fine to substitute chicken broth for chicken stock, simply adjust the salt content.
If you prefer chicken breasts, you can use them instead of chicken thighs. I prefer chicken thighs are they are more tender and flavorful in a stew. I like to brown the chicken to infuse the stew with extra flavor. You can have Chicken breast stew using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast stew
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts shredded.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Plain yoghurt.
- It’s of Dhania.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed spices.
- It’s of Chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
Browning the chicken is optional but it adds a lot of flavor so I highly recommend it. Chicken stews are just about the most comforting comfort foods out there. Find recipes for slow cooker chicken stews, chicken and dumplings, Brunswick stew, fricassee, and other stews from around the world. An easy, yet delicious chicken stew recipe.
Chicken breast stew instructions
- Marinate chicken pieces with little oil, salt,yoghurt, lemon juice, chillie,paprika and mixed spices let it set for 30 minutes or more.
- On medium heat add the oil in a pan and add onions then tomatoes till well cooked add the marinade and cover let it cook add little water,add dhania and serve with rice or chapati.
Chicken breasts are simmered together with garlic, onion, potatoes, carrots and chicken stock. Serve with crusty bread rolls to mop up the juices. In a large pot, put the chopped onion, chicken breast meat, carrots and potatoes. Dissolve the tomato paste in water and add. If desired, add garlic powder and ground black pepper to season.