Parmesan Hot Wings.
You can cook Parmesan Hot Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Hot Wings
- It’s 1 dozen of to 18 whole chicken wings.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 12 oz of your favorite wing sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Parmesan Hot Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees.
- Salt and pepper the wings place in oven and cook until they temp to 165degrees. It takes about 40 minutes for mine. I turn them once..
- In a large bowl that has a lid mix together the wing sauce, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and melted butter..
- When the wings have cooked through add them to the sauce in the bowl(You may have to do this a few at a time).Cover and toss to coat the wings. You're done hope you enjoy!.