Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells. These chicken broccoli Alfredo shells are awesome. When placing the stuffed shells in the baking dish , do they go in face up showing the insides or face down. Also how many stuffed shells are there usually to stuff and how many servings.
You're going to want to make these soon. So very sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been a bit crazy around here, with Halloween and just normal stuff going on, also I've been struggling to beat a. You can cook Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken cut into small chunks.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cooked broccoli cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 12 of jumbo shells.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarela cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
This Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe is a complete meal that is easy, creamy and prepared in record time! Flavorful chicken and broccoli, with a Cajun flair, stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese is next level. This cheesy entree is a make-ahead dream. Just assemble it ahead of time and put it in the oven when company arrives.
Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells instructions
- Cook jumbo shells 10 min and rinse and set aside..
- Mix cooked chicken, broccoli,cream cheese and cheddar cheese together. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat milk in a pan and add butter. When it starts to boil slowly add flour until it thickens. Then add mozzarella cheese salt and pepper and stir..
- Place 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in bottom of pan and then stuff shells with chicken mixture. When all shells are stuffed and in pan pour the rest of the sauce over the shells..
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 min and enjoy..
In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Hopefully this amazing recipe for chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells is just what we all need to forge through the busy fall/holiday months. I altered the alfredo sauce recipe just a bit from the archives to help thicken it up as a perfect accompaniment to the stuffed shells. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Chicken, broccoli and lots of cheese are stuffed in large pasta shells, then baked with a cheesy Alfredo on top in these Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells that are creamy and cheesy and definitely delicious.