Easy chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one If you don't have a rotisserie chicken on hand, there's a super easy way to turn raw chicken breasts. For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite.
Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet and saute. You can have Easy chicken quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken quesadillas
- Prepare 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 of small tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Mini Sweet peppers.
- You need 1/2 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of taco seasonings.
- Prepare 6 of large tortillas.
- It’s small of olive oil.
This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. Easy cheesy chicken quesadillas are super easy and very satisfying. Use leftover grilled steak or pork in place of the chicken. We love everything about these quick and easy Chicken Quesadillas that are baked in the oven and ready in minutes.
Easy chicken quesadillas instructions
- Dice tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- In a medium frying pan add some olive oil and heat to medium heat and add the diced veggies with half the packet of taco seasonings. Allow to sauté.
- While veggies are cooking, finely chop the chicken breast..
- When the veggies and almost completely cooked add the chicken and the rest of the taco packet keep heat on medium and allow chicken to cook.
- When the chicken is done turn off heat but leave on burner.
- In a separate large frying pan heat over a medium low heat once warmed add one tortilla top with shredded cheese.
- While cheese is melting add some of the chicken veggie mix top with more cheese and then top with another tortilla. Flip once it is crispy enough and the cheese is melt. Continue cooking till other side is as crispy..
- Remove the quesadilla from the frying pan and cut and enjoy..
- Don't forget to take a picture and review.
This recipe makes the best quesadillas, hands down! Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. It's a unique, quick, easy, delicious dinner recipe.