Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Moist and juicy pot roast done in a slow cooker with carrots, onion and potatoes. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices.
We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. You can cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- It’s 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 envelope of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Pot roast.
- Prepare 1 of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
This is just classic, homestyle, stick to your ribs good food made with basic, real ingredients. I work full time, so this slow cooker roast beef is my go-to when I want a hearty, home cooked meal. It's a comfort to walk in and smell this simmering slow cooker pot roast that I know will be fall-apart tender and delicious. —Gina Jackson, Ogdensburg, New York. Pot Roast with gravy is comfort food at its finest.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..
Put it in a slow cooker to make all of your chilly winter dreams come true. Carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms cook low and slow along with the roast while you're at work. The slow cooker is the perfect way to cook this Savory Pot Roast recipe. Combining the roast with some flavorful vegetables and a few on-hand ingredients yields mouthwatering results. Cream of mushroom soup provides the base for what turns into a rich and flavorful gravy.